You have four solutions A,B,C and D. The pH of solution A is 6, B is 9, C is 12 and D is 7. Arrange the above four solutions in the increasing order of H+ ion concentration.
Asked by adalroshan2464 | 13th Jun, 2019, 12:35: PM
The acidity of a solution is directly related to the presence of [H+] ion. A solution with a high number of hydrogen ions is acidic and has a low pH value.Anything below 7.0 is acidic,
and anything above 7.0 is alkaline, or basic.
Hence, the increasing order of concentration of H+ ion is: A > D > B > C
Answered by Ramandeep | 13th Jun, 2019, 06:00: PM
- Name the compound used for softening hard water.
- what is the normal pH of water ?
- what is the importance of acid base indicators
- what is ph value
- what are olfactory indicators
- if 10ml of H2SO4is mixed with 10ml.of mg(OH)2 of the same concentration, what is the colour of the universal indicator
- What is ph of HCL
- 25 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu 7 hai to 100 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu kitni hogi?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number