X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
Asked by nishanisha1222 | 23rd Sep, 2019, 08:15: PM
Hence percentage error of x = (2×3) + [ (1/2)×2 ] + (3×1) = 6+1+3 = 10%
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 24th Sep, 2019, 10:19: AM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ? Please answer
- what is SI unit
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number