x + 6 is a factor of the polynomial mx3 + 13x2 - 69x - 18. The polynomials 3x2 - ax + 6m and x 3 + ax2 - 2 leave the same remainder when divided by (x - 2). Find the values of a and m. how to solve these type of questions
Asked by rajivjoshigoldtech | 9th Sep, 2016, 12:12: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 9th Sep, 2016, 12:48: PM
- find the value of k if x minus 1 is a factor of 4 x cube + 3 x square - 4 x + k
- long division methods
- how to solve
- Sir how to add polynomial
- Find the remainder when x3+3x2+3x+1is divide by 1 x 2. x+π 3. 5+2x
- Pls help me with this question..
- can you explain me Q.5 and Q.6 of exercise 6 .1 of rd sharma ?
- what is variable?
- is my answer correct
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number