Asked by sureshlathia | 7th Aug, 2019, 08:22: PM
= x + y - 2z
Answered by Sneha shidid | 9th Aug, 2019, 09:54: AM
- Draw and show (A+B) ² =A²+2 A B + B².
- Write down the product of (x² + x + 1) ( x² - x + 1) and ( x⁴- x² + 1)
- (2/3m+3/2n) ²
- If x cube + 2 square equal to a square x 6 plus x cube + 4, then find a.
- x+y=12 and xy = 24 find the value x2+y2
- If , find .
- If x + y = 4 and xy = 2, find x2 + y2.
- Simplify the following:
- Evaluate 992 using suitable identity.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number