Write whether every positive integer can be of the form 4q+2, where q is an integer. Justify your answer
Asked by Viveknreddy | 22nd Apr, 2019, 11:54: AM
For the solution please click on the below lonk.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 22nd Apr, 2019, 03:03: PM
- Find the HCF of 155 and 1385 by Eulcid's Algorithm and express it in a linear combination of two numbers
- Use Euclids algorithm to find HCF of 1190 and 1445. Express the HCF in the form of 1190m+1445n
- Use Euclid's algorithm to find out the HCF of 1190 and 1445. Express the HCF in the form 1190m+1445m.
- The integers 49966 and 52231 when divided by a three digit number ‘n’ give the same remainder. What is the value of n?
- if a and b are two odd positive integers such that a>b . Prove that a+b/2 and a-b/2 will be odd and the will be even
- Find the HCF of 210 and 55 .If the HCF is expressible in the form of 210m + 55n . find m and n?
- A mason has to fit a bathroom with square marble tiles of the largest possible size.The size of the bathroom is 10ft×8ft. What would be the size of the tiles that has to be cut & how many such tiles are required?
- Give sums Euclid's division algorithm
- Please solve this question
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number