Write whether every positive integer can be of the form 4q+2, where q is an integer. Justify your answer
Asked by Viveknreddy | 22nd Apr, 2019, 11:54: AM
For the solution please click on the below lonk.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 22nd Apr, 2019, 03:03: PM
- find the smallest number which leaves remainder 8 and 12 when divided by 28 and 32 respectively
- For any positive integer n, prove that n^3 - n is divisible by 6
- What is Euclid's formula?
- 1.Use Euclid's division algorithm to find the HCF of : I) 135and 225
- Find HCF of no.s 1405,1465,1530 by euclids division algorithm
- Express 52x +117y in the term of H.C.F of 52 & 117
- Write whether the square of any positive integer can be of the form 3m+2 , where m is a natural number. Justify your answer
- find the h.c.f of 468 and 222 and express it in the form 468*213-222*449
- expresss the HCF of 468 and 222 as 468x + 222y where x and y are integers in two different ways.
- find the hcf of 81 and 237 and express it as a linear combination of 81 and 237
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number