Write two observations when lead nitrate is heated in a test tube
Asked by rajviswakarma903 | 18th Jan, 2020, 07:42: AM
It is a decomposaition reaction.
Lead nitrate decomposes on heating and gives a yellow residue of lead monoxide. Brown gas nitrogen dioxide and colourless gas oxygen are liberated.
Answered by Varsha | 20th Jan, 2020, 11:46: AM
- What is electrolysis. Explain its procedure and usages.
- wht is decomposition reaction
- How can we classify equations into endothermic and exothermic reactions just by looking at it?
- Q. 1 A solution of substance X is used for white-washing . (i) Name the substance X and write it's formula. (ii) Write the reaction of substance X with water.
- Is Digestion a Decomposition Reaction?
- In electrolysis of water ,the water coloum at anode looks more higher in spite of having less volume of oxygen gas than cathode having double volume of hydrogen gas ,Is there any reason or it is an error of NCERT text book
- what is meant by combination reaction
- Differences between combination and decomposition reaction
- What is the relationship between black and white photography and decomposition of silver chloride
- what is a commbination reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number