Write the symbols for the following used in floral formula:
(a) Zygomorphic nature of flower
(b) Inferior ovary
Asked by Topperlearning User | 5th Aug, 2014, 09:06: AM
(a) Zygomorphic nature of flower - %
(b) Inferior ovary -
Answered by | 5th Aug, 2014, 11:06: AM
- Draw a floral diagram of the liliaceae with floral formula . Mention which aspects of flower cannot be represented in the floral diagram
- What does a dot represent in a floral diagram?
- Name the family which was earlier known as Papilionoideae.
- Write the floral formula for Asparagus.
- Describe the gynoecium of ground nut.
- State the different kinds of inflorescences found in the ‘potato family’.
- Write the scientific name for the plant which belongs to the family Liliaceae and from which colchicine is extracted.
- How is fusion indicated in a floral formula?
- How is adhesion indicated in a floral formula?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number