write the steps to collect honey from beehives.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:23: PM
1. Wear the bee-suit during the process of removing honey frames. The bee escape allows bees to only travel in one direction through the device.
2. Inserting the bee escape
3. Removal of desired frames from the beehives
4. Once the frames are removed from the hive, they should be kept indoors away from the bees. The warmer the honey, easier it will flow from the frames
5. The wax cappings from the frames are removed with the help of a heated electric knife.
6. The honey bucket is kept under the extractor which will remove honey from both the side of frames.
7. Now the honey is extracted and can be bottled.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 10:03: AM
- When did the green revolution started
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number