write the number of zeroes in the end of a number whose prime factorization is 2x2x5x5x5x3x3x17
Asked by Nrusingha | 10th Mar, 2019, 02:09: PM
Answered by Arun | 10th Mar, 2019, 05:45: PM
- LCM of two numbers a & b, where b is a multiple of a
- if HCF of 255 and 51 is 17 then find the LCM .
- solution.for this
- ) Use Euclid's division lemma to find HCF of 4052 and 12576.
- is √2 a rational number
- Find the h c f of 75 and 243
- show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q +1 or 6q+3 or 6q+5
- If two positive integers a and b are written as a=(x^3) * (y^2) and b=x * ( y^3), x and y are prime numbers , then HCF (a,b) is ?
- The least number that is divisible by all the numbers from 1 to 10 (both inclusive ) is ?
- 10. If 3 is the least prime factor of p and 5 is the least prime factor of q, then the least prime factor of p+q __________.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number