write the names of the different part of a neuron. write one function each of these part
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 3rd May, 2018, 08:48: AM
The three parts of neurons are cell body, dendrites, and axon.
Cell body connects to dendrites and helps in sending and receiving signals
Dendrites receive messages from the organs and transmit them through the cell body to the axon
Axon receives the messages from the cell body and transmits them either to the muscles (to contract) or to a gland (to secrete).
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd May, 2018, 09:48: AM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number