write the name of indigenous , foreign and cross breeds of cows.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:23: PM
1. Indigenous breed - Red Sindhi, Sahiwal
2. Foreign breed- Jersey, Brown Swiss, Ayrshire
3. Crossbreed- Angus
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 10:15: AM
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number