Write the most effective electrolyte on the coagulation of Fe2O3.H2O/Fe3+ sol?
Asked by banga71 | 13th Jan, 2018, 11:35: AM
K4[Fe(CN)6] is the most effective electrolyte on the coagulation of Fe2O3.H2O/Fe3+ solution.
Answered by Varsha | 14th Jan, 2018, 08:28: PM
- Electrochemistry:- Comment on pH of solution after electrolysis of ZnSO4 in aqueous media by using Zn electrode.
- Aluminium is extracted by electrolysis of
- Pls explain
- TOTAL VOLUME OF GASES EVOLVED AT STP WHEN 36g OF H2O ARE COMPLETELY ELECTROLYSED BETWEEN PLATINUM ELECTRODES.
- What happens to flow of electrons if we introduce two anodes at one end of the cathode
- 3.66 sum plz
- 3.71 plz
- 3.52 numerical plz
- 3.57 plz
- Pl this question as fast as possible
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number