Write the measures you will take to control soil erosion.
Asked by | 20th Aug, 2008, 08:42: PM
- Contour building - which helps to prevent water from concentrating and moving down the slope.
- Gullu plugging - Slowong down the water movement whem it flows down the slope.
- Enchoring more seepage of water in the soil.
- Reducing the wind velocity nera the ground by growing vegetation cover, ridging the land.
- Growing the strips of stubble.
Answered by | 20th Aug, 2008, 09:21: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number