Write the IUPAC name of
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Apr, 2014, 08:37: AM
The IUPAC name of the compound is cyclohexanecarbaldehyde.
Answered by | 8th Apr, 2014, 10:37: AM
- name the product formed when chloromethane react with aqus AgCn
- pls solve sir
- pls solve the prob
- Why the given tautomer is not right ?
- Most reactive nucleophile from the following is?
- Sir Pl solve questions no 10
- Y reacts with Z to give (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Z is :- (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the structure and the IUPAC names of all the carbonyl compounds having formula C4H8O.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number