write the important contribution of the green revolution in india.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:31: PM
- It enabled Indian agriculture to make the transition from a subsistence-based field to a commercial and market-oriented industry.
- It contributed to the development of intensive agricultural production system. It increased yields and enabled India to achieve self-sufficiency in terms of food grain production.
- It enabled the adoption of new technology that created more employment opportunities in the agricultural sector.
- It helped farmers to obtain increasing returns from agriculture by greater utilisation of agricultural inputs.
- It increased rural prosperity to a great extent
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 09:21: AM
- When did the green revolution started
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number