Write the first three terms of sequences starting the value of n from 1.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Sep, 2017, 02:32: PM
The equation given is
So, the first three terms of this sequence are 7, 11 and 15.
Answered by | 21st Sep, 2017, 04:32: PM
- Eg4 please...Why are 'means' taken as a-d,a+d and not the other two?
- What is the common difference of the arithmetic sequence 17,15,13.......
- Which of the following are A.P's? If they form an AP, find the common difference d. (1) 4, 0, -4, -8, -12, ... (2) -2, 0, 2, 5, 8, 10, ...
- Write the next two terms of the following AP: ……….
- Write first term and common difference for the following AP'S
- Write the four terms of the AP when first term is and the common difference is ?
- Write the next two terms of the following AP: 3, 1, -1, -3, ……..?
- Find the terms of the sequence defined by
- Write the next two terms of the following sequence
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number