Write the causative agents for the following diseases:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
i. Mycobacterium tuberculosis
ii. Hepatitis B virus
iii. Plasmodium sp.
iv. Polio virus
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Name the bacteria that is responsible for peptic ulcers.
- What preventive measures can be taken against infectious diseases?
- Rahul and Anil are two close friends who spent much of their time together. Rahul observed that Anil is behaving differently since last weak. He gets tired and sits on the bench after playing for 5 - 10 minutes. Rahul inquired Anil if he is not feeling well. Anil just looked at Rahul with his pale eyes and complained of nausea and vomiting. Rahul advised him to visit the doctor.(i) Symptoms of which disease are reflected in Anil's situation?(ii) Which causative organism is responsible for it?(iii) Which values are reflected in Rahul?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number