Write the causative agents for the following diseases:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
i. Mycobacterium tuberculosis
ii. Hepatitis B virus
iii. Plasmodium sp.
iv. Polio virus
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- How to calculate bmi? If my weight is 55 kg and my height is 150 cm then how to calculate the bmi?? Explain it briefly please???
- which medicine can cure malaria??
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number