Write the causative agents for the following diseases:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
i. Mycobacterium tuberculosis
ii. Hepatitis B virus
iii. Plasmodium sp.
iv. Polio virus
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Mention all the principles of treatment(in points)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number