Write note on position of isotopes in the Mendeleev's and modern periodic table
Asked by prathameshmane3622 | 10th Jul, 2019, 08:52: PM
Isotopes are atoms of the same element having different atomic mass but same atomic number.
The basis of periodic table was increasing atomic mass.
The isotopes of an element have the same atomic number, they can be put at the same positionin the periodic table.
No separate place was given to isotopes.
Answered by Varsha | 11th Jul, 2019, 11:34: AM
- name two elements of first period in modern periodic table
- how many elements were discovered at the of newland
- can you tell me about structure of atom and electric spectrum and about quantum numbers
- state three main points of difference between Mendeleev periodic table and Modern Periodic Table
- Write the merits of dobereiner's triads.
- What is meant by (I) a group, and (ii) a period, in a periodic table ?
- The valency of an element whose electronic configuration is 2
- The position of cobalt and nickel was anomalous pair in Mendeleev's periodic table. Please explain if it was merit or demerit of Mendeleev's periodic table?
- Dear Sir/Madame, Can you please tell me what are the limitations of Dobeniers's law according to the NCERT textbook and nothing extra. Thank you.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number