Write down the outermost electronic configuration of group 13 elements.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 12th Aug, 2014, 10:41: AM
Group 13 elements have valence shell electronic configuration ns2np1.
Answered by | 12th Aug, 2014, 12:41: PM
- sir/mam I am suffering from a query that how to find whether the given compound is hypovalent or hypervalent or follows octet rule .though I remembered the examples, but I need a proper method
- Name two minerals of Boron with their chemical formulae.
- Which of the following element exist as liquid in summer among group 13 elements?
- How many groups belong to p-block elements?
- What is inert pair effect?
- Write reactions to justify amphoteric nature of aluminium.
- Generally atomic radii increases down the group, but atomic radius of Ga is less than that of Al. Why?
- Classify following oxides as neutral, acidic, basic or amphoteric. B2O3, Al2O3, Ga2O3, In2O3, Tl2O3.
- What are electron deficient compounds? Explain with example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number