Write balanced chemical equation for the hydrolysis of PCL5 with heavy rain water
Asked by hariompatidar347 | 24th Apr, 2020, 05:53: PM
PCl5 on treatment with heavy water i.e., D2O, phosphorous oxychloride formed with deuterium chloride as a by product.
The reaction involved is:
PCl5 + D2O → POCl3 + 2DCl
Answered by Ramandeep | 25th Apr, 2020, 08:07: PM
- Explain the structure of pcl3 and pcl5.
- A Transuclent white waxy solid A on heating in an inert atmosphere is converted into allotrophic form B allotrope A on reaction with very dilute aquaeous NaOH liberates highly poisonous gas C have a fish rotten smell the substance A reacts with excess of chlorine to form D which hydrolysis to form compund E . Identify A and E also write the reactions involved
- write a balnced chemical eqn hypophosphurus acid is added to AgNo3 soln
- how and why are p-oh bonds responsible for bascity? and p-h bonds responsible for reducing character. explain me detaily
- how does free ionizable hydrogen atoms in POH bond oxacids help in basicity?
- Mention the elements of group 15. How is phosphorus different from nitrogen?
- NH3 is soluble in water but PH3 is not soluble. Give reasons.
- Name the allotropes of phosphorus.
- What are the anhydrides of phosphorus acid and phosphoric acid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number