Write any three advantages of plants produced by vegetative propagation.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(i) Plants produced by vegetative propagation take less time to grow.
(ii) These plants bear flowers and fruits earlier than those produced from seeds.
(iii) The new plants are exact copies of the parent plant.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- whar are spores
- what is fragemanet name one plant which produced by fragementation
- What are different types of asexual reprodution.
- What is meant by fragmentation?
- parental identity is last in binary fision.why?
- banana produces seeds but still reproduces by stem cutting.why?
- grafting is more advantageous the other methods.why?
- what are the natural ways by which plants reproduce vegetatively?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number