Write all the composite numbers (less than 100) which have three factors.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Composite numbers having three factors are the squares of all prime numbers.
They are 4-(1,2,4), 9-(1,3,9), 25-(1,5,25), 49-(1,7,49).
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Prime numbers with video
- Write five consecutive composite number between 150 to 250 such that there are no two prime numbers between them
- what are twin prime number
- prime coprime
- what is sum of prime numbers between 20 and 30
- Please explain eps to solve th questions for 5,6 and 7
- Write seven consecutive composite numbers less than 100 and more than equal to 90.
- Two consecutive odd prime numbers are known as twin primes. Write all pairs of twin primes between 50 and 100.
- Express 63 and 49 as sum of three odd prime numbers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number