Write a story based topic on "Friction as a necessary evil".
Asked by skkashyap | 4th Oct, 2017, 10:36: PM
In this platform we deal with conceptual explainations and therefore instead of a story on "Friction as a necessary evil"
we provide you with below conceptual solutions.
- Friction is a necessary evil.
- There are instances in daily life where friction is a necessity.
- Without friction, we cannot hold objects in our hands, we cannot walk and we cannot light a matchstick,
we would not be able to apply brakes in the moving vehicles etc
- Friction has both advantages and disadvantages.
- And therefore, eventhough friction obstructs the intended motion, it is infact very important in daily life.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 5th Oct, 2017, 06:58: PM
- Why we fall on a banana peel?
- The force needed to start a cart is (somewhat) greater than the force neede to keep it moving with a uniform speed.
- How does friction helps in writing
- Why do you rub your hands together on chilled mornings?
- Brakes on cars will work best if the friction between the brake shoes and wheels is reduced. True or false
- Explain that friction is a friend or foe with best examples.Please answer this quickly as this is very urgent.
- Explain why sportsmen use shoes with spikes.
- How can we say that friction is an evil?
- List any 2 advantages of friction.
- Give one example from everyday life where wheels (or rollers) are used to reduce friction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number