Write a short note on human sperm.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Sperm is the male gamete produced by testes. It is a single cell with all the usual cell components. It is very small in size. Each sperm has a head, a middle piece and a tail.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is menstruation?explain
- what is sex
- LIVING THINGS I How do these reproduce 1)Hen : 2)Human: 3)Mango: 4)Crow: 5)Rose: 6) Table 7) book 8) chair
- how sex of a baby is determined
- Draw a labeled diagram of the various stages in the lifecycle of a frog.
- does egg had all part of cell
- What is the importance of reproduction?
- When is embryo called foetus?
- Draw diagram of human sperm and label its parts.
- a) How is zygote formed in sexual reproduction? b) Where does development of baby take place in humans?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number