write a chemical equation and effects for heating of iron
Asked by archita123 | 27th Apr, 2015, 08:19: PM
Iron reacts with steam when hot to form ferrosoferric oxide with the liberation of hydrogen gas.
3Fe + 4H2O → Fe3O4 + 4H2
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 28th Apr, 2015, 08:47: AM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number