write a chemical equation and effects for heating of iron
Asked by archita123 | 27th Apr, 2015, 08:19: PM
Iron reacts with steam when hot to form ferrosoferric oxide with the liberation of hydrogen gas.
3Fe + 4H2O → Fe3O4 + 4H2
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 28th Apr, 2015, 08:47: AM
- Question no.10
- how do we combine reactions
- What is the name given for the substance that react and form in a chemical reaction
- Which out of burning of wax and melting of wax is a chemical change ? Give reason
- Is it necessary to state the temperature and colour of the reactants and products in every chemical reaction?
- why does colour of copper sulphate solution change when iron nail is dipped in it
- what is chemical reaction?
- why do silver articles turn black when kept in open for a few days?
- How many types of chemical equation
- a shiny brown coloured element on heating in air becomes black in colour
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number