Would the phenotypic ratio for monohybrid cross be 3:1 rather than 1:2:1?
Asked by parmaraum8827.12sdatl | 18th Apr, 2020, 01:54: PM
Please click on Monohybrid Cross to view the solution to your query.
Phenotypic ratio - 3:1
Genotypic ratio - 1:2:1
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 18th Apr, 2020, 04:01: PM
- find the answer
- What is threshold effect or threshold trait in genetics?
- Please find the question in the picture.
- In a Maize plant, the height of plant with genotype AABB is 40cm & date of plant with genotype AaBb 30cm then the height of plant with genotype aabb will be
- Is there any limitations of dihybrid cross?
- Describe the steps or procedure of mendels experiment with suitable example
- Mention all the Gamate produced from AaBbCcDe?And Name them
- Mention the gamates produced from genotype AaBbCcDd?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number