Without doing any actual division find which of the following rational numbers having terminating decimal representations :-
Asked by www.anujagawal | 23rd Mar, 2020, 06:29: PM
Since, the prime factorisation of the denominator 16 is of the form 2n 5m , here m = 4 and n = 0.
Therefore, the decimal expansion the the rational number 7/16 i terminating.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 23rd Mar, 2020, 07:31: PM
- 9/25 prove whether it's terminating decimal
- insert two rational numbers between 3/8 and 7/12
- how to solve
- Take out two rational numbers between 4.5 and 0.5??
- how to known the number is rational or irrational
- how to find rational no. Between two rational no.?? Is there any easy way to get that concept?
- What is non terminating
- if sqrt5 -1 / sqrt5 +1 + sqrt5 +1 /sqrt5 -1 = a+ b sqrt5 ; find the values of a and b.
- Represent the rational number on number line 6,3.5,-3/2,-8/5
- what do rational mean
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number