With a diagram explain the overall process of respiration in animals.
Asked by agraharianiruddha | 6th Jan, 2019, 02:00: PM
Overall process of respiration:
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Jan, 2019, 12:52: PM
- What is the composition and function of liquid present in pleural cavity of human body ?why is there less pressure than lungs ?
- How to draw human respiratory system
- Why is inspiration called as an active process and expiration as passive?
- What is respiration?Mention its type? Name and explain the process by which gaseous exhange takes place?
- Give reasons: a) The lung alveoli are covered with blood cappillaries. b) The wall of trachea is supported by cartilage rings.
- State the role of the following in the human respiratory system: a) Nasal cavity b) Diaphragm c) Alveoli
- How are the alveoli designed to maximize the exchange of gases?
- Write the equation for respiration.
- Give reason: The glottis is guarded by epiglottis.(1 mks)
- Mam I am not clear with human respiratory system
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number