With a diagram explain the overall process of respiration in animals.
Asked by agraharianiruddha | 6th Jan, 2019, 02:00: PM
Overall process of respiration:
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Jan, 2019, 12:52: PM
- How to draw human respiratory system
- Why is inspiration called as an active process and expiration as passive?
- What is respiration?Mention its type? Name and explain the process by which gaseous exhange takes place?
- State the role of the following in the human respiratory system: a) Nasal cavity b) Diaphragm c) Alveoli
- Mam I am not clear with human respiratory system
- What is bronchi?
- Which is unrelated pair? Nostril . Cartilage . Nasal cavity . Mucous membrane. Pharynx. Larynx. Trachea . Vocal cord
- list four conditions required for efficient gas exchange in an organism
- Define respiratory system in human beings.5marks
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number