Will you please explain me example no.138 on page 3.81 of SL ARORA book for class 12? I couldn't directly post the question here because it has a diagram which i couldn't paste here no matter how much i tried.please help me with this question.
Asked by Mudita Agrawal | 30th Jun, 2014, 11:15: PM
We would request you to provide the question so that we may answer this to the best of the ability. You will have to scan the image and provide it to us.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 4th Jul, 2014, 11:21: AM
- i want full explanation of example 157 pls help me
- A 10 V cell of negligible internal resistance in connected in parallel across a battery of emf 200 V and internal resistance 38 Ω as shown in the figure. Find the value of current in the circuit.
- kirchhoff junction rule is a reflection of
- Can anyone tell me the answer for this question
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at B
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential, use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at point B
- how to make project on kirchhoff law
- What is Kirchhoff's first law, Kirchhoff's point rule, Kirchhoff's junction rule (or nodal rule), and Kirchhoff's first rule?
- What is Kirchhoff's second law or Kirchhoff's loop law or Kirchhoff's voltage law?
- (a) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 1. Write down the equation; from your equation, solve for.I1. (b) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 2. Write down the equation and solve for I2. (c) How much power is the 5 V battery putting into the circuit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number