Will the genotypic ratio of a dy hybrid cross be tested in our examination?
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 07:59: AM
Since dihybrid cross has been discussed in NCERT, it can be asked.
For your understanding, the genotypic ratio of a dihybrid cross is 1:2:1:2:4:2:1:2:1.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Feb, 2008, 06:30: PM
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
- sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
- I want to know how to self pollinate and cross pollinate the plants(genes) in mendels experiment? what type of pollination did mendel do in his experiment i.e. in F1 and F2 generation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number