Will the genotypic ratio of a dy hybrid cross be tested in our examination?
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 07:59: AM
Since dihybrid cross has been discussed in NCERT, it can be asked.
For your understanding, the genotypic ratio of a dihybrid cross is 1:2:1:2:4:2:1:2:1.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Feb, 2008, 06:30: PM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number