Will the genotypic ratio of a dy hybrid cross be tested in our examination?
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 07:59: AM
Since dihybrid cross has been discussed in NCERT, it can be asked.
For your understanding, the genotypic ratio of a dihybrid cross is 1:2:1:2:4:2:1:2:1.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Feb, 2008, 06:30: PM
- what is the law about genetic information
- Traitsts acquired during the lifetime of an individuals are not inherited why
- why is variation beneficial to the species but not necessarily for the individual
- how we determine the genotype and phenotype of an organisms
- what is factor
- Explain the mono hybrid cross
- What is meant by single gene set and yei sets of gene
- What is heredity and important of it
- Describe me about inheritance of blood group
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number