Will bio - gas burn with a flame ? Why?
Asked by jayshreehase1985 | 11th Sep, 2019, 05:50: PM
Biogas consists of 60-80% methane gas, which is an hydrocarbon hence this burns with a non-sooty flame.
Answered by Ramandeep | 12th Sep, 2019, 11:17: AM
- grafite burn with flame or not?
- when cowdung is burned in solid form do it produce yellow?
- After burning candle wax which substance remains in a solid form?
- Why a piece of wood does not catch fire when a lighted mathstick is brought near it
- Some materials burn with a flame, whereas others burn without a flame. Why?
- table 6.4 activity answers
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number