Why weather reports in news papers show maximum and minimum temperatures?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Due to heat of sun, temperature during the day increases and becomes maximum at noon and during night it falls and become minimum at the time of dawn.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What produces weather? Explain
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- What is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- Why nights are foggy during winters?
- How can you prepare your own rain gauge?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number