WHY WE FEEL COOL AFTER TAKING A HOT BATH
Asked by nandlal | 14th May, 2014, 06:21: PM
We feel cool after taking a hot bath. This happens because, when the water changes from liquid state to the vapour state, it absorbs heat energy from the body. The body thus loses heat and gets cooled.
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 15th May, 2014, 10:26: AM
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
- a cork float in water while the iron nail sink .give region
- how to calculate a molecular mass?
- an element x show 2 valancies of 3&5. workout the formula of 2 oxide of this element.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number