Why to study chemical reaction
Asked by anuragjadhav5163 | 19th Oct, 2020, 11:11: AM
It help us to understand the properties of matter.
We can learn its chemical properties through ways a matter reacts with another matter.
These reactions help us identify or predict unknown substances, etc.
Answered by | 20th Oct, 2020, 12:20: AM
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
- What is chemical reaction with example
- what is redox reaction
- how to make compound
- Balance the equation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number