Why this type of structure of ozone is not possible?
Asked by govtsecschoolnayaganv051 | 3rd Jan, 2019, 12:34: PM
In case of formation of any compound, stability is an important factor.
Because only if the compound is stable then it will exist.
For cyclic ozone, if this cyclic structure will exist then it has to face angle strains, lone pair-bond pair repulsion, electronic repulsion in a small three remembered ring (angular strain). In such abnormal conditions, and instability, ozone ring not generally found in nature.
Ozone is found in bend structure,
Answered by Ramandeep | 3rd Jan, 2019, 02:45: PM
- Aim:to detect acidic and basic radical of the given salt (NH4)2 CO3... What all viva Questions can be asked from this activity ?
- Plz explain me all the concepts being applied here,thanks
- How is BF3 an acid,if there are no hydorhyd atoms in it?
- plzzzz solve
- Can dative bond be formed between 2 similar atoms. For example if one oxygen has completed octet by covalent bond with other atom then can this oxygen form dative bond with another oxygen
- What is the most imp. Compound of boron
- What is the hybridisation , number of lone pair electron and shape of XeOF2 ? Give reason .
- What is the hybridisation , lone pair electron and shape of I3- ion? Give reasons
- Give the formula of Borax.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number