Why the soles of the shoes have grooves?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The soles of the shoes have grooves in order to increase friction between the surface of the floor and the soles of the shoes. This prevents slipping on the floor.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Does it mean that the net force on an object is zero if the two forces acting on it in opposite directions are equal? please answer for these question
- name different types of forces.
- what is Newton?
- Unit of force
- Why does a drop of water stick to the surface of glass
- Compare with oil and watet, oil is a denser medium or watet is a denser medium?why?
- can u explain me in detail what magnitude?
- What are contact forces?
- Is muscular force a type of contact force?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number