why the girls have stomach ache during mensturation?
Asked by goyalpavitarta | 9th May, 2021, 09:57: AM
The cramping pains are caused by the uterus contracting to shed its lining. There may also be pain caused by the decreased supply of blood to the uterus. The pain is mainly in the lower part of the abdomen but can go into the back and down the front of the thighs. The hormone-like substances that trigger this process are called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins form in the lining of the uterus.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 10th May, 2021, 01:00: PM
- how the menstrul cycle proceed
- what is spermiation
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number