why the colour of sky is blue? give reason briefly
Asked by ujjwalviky2003 | 4th Nov, 2017, 07:07: PM
You can find the link to a similar question already solved by an expert.
Please click below:
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 13th Dec, 2017, 07:43: PM
- What is scalar quantity
- A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5m. Calculate the distance covered and the displacement when it competes 3 revolutions.
- What is rest in motion?
- Can the state of absolute rest or motion be defined for any object ?comment
- what is displacement
- what is relative terms?
- what is net displacement ?
- an athlete completes one round of a circular track of diameter 200m in 40 seconds .what will be the distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 seconds distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 seconds
- what is accleration rest define
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number