Why the bright streak of light only lasts for a very short time?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
A meteor enters the earth's atmosphere with a very speed. This creates the friction due to the atmosphere which heats it up. It glows and evaporates quickly. That is why the bright streak of light only lasts for a very short time.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- classify satellites . which kind of satellite very useful ? why ?
- What happens when a Meteorites falls on the Earth?
- Asteroid are found between the planets
- What is a comet? How does it appear?
- After how many years can we see Halley's comet? When was it seen the last time?
- What is a meteorite? How does it help the scientists?
- What are artificial satellites? Name the first Indian satellite.
- Which two planets have asteroids between them?
- What happen to meteors when it enters the earth’s atmosphere?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number