Why some plants have red leaves? How do they trap sunlight with this?
Asked by | 1st Mar, 2008, 02:51: PM
RED LEAVES HAVE PIGMENTS CALLED CAROTENOIDS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RED COLOUR .
THESE PIGMENTS ARE ALSO PHOTORECEPTORS AND THEREFORE ALSO HELP IN PHOTOSYNTHESIS
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 03:25: PM
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
- The process in which the digested food passes through the intestinal wall into blood stream is called ______.
- The opening and closing of the stomatal pore depends upon ?
- how does stomata open or close
- In case of water dificeincy,why does the rate of photosynthesis reduce?
- name a gas used in photosynthesis
- of what this guard cell been made?
- What is nutrition in plant
- Respected Experts, Who Discovered and Named Chlorophyll ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number