Why should we not overuse antibiotics?
Asked by Saranya | 11th Jun, 2015, 03:27: PM
Antibiotics should always be used in limited amounts. Overuse of antibiotics can cause the diseasing causing pathogen to become resistant to the antibiotic and thus lead to a more severe form of the disease. Also overuse of antibiotics can lead to side-effects as these are chemical formulations, which may interfere with the normal chemical process of the body.
In each of the case the condition may worsen and may even lead to death of the individual.
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 11th Jun, 2015, 04:24: PM
- how curd is prepared
- I DIDN'T UNDERSTANT THAT HOW DO ALGAE HELP AQUATIC ANIMALS
- Why is dye added to the microorganism while observing under microscope ?
- Definition of Vaccinations?
- Describe some commercial uses of microbes in detail?
- The property of yeast which is put to use in bakeries
- Why is Luke warm water used with flour and sugar in making bakery products
- how does a vaccine work?
- What is fungi
- What are microorganisms?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number