Why should we not overuse antibiotics?
Asked by Saranya | 11th Jun, 2015, 03:27: PM
Antibiotics should always be used in limited amounts. Overuse of antibiotics can cause the diseasing causing pathogen to become resistant to the antibiotic and thus lead to a more severe form of the disease. Also overuse of antibiotics can lead to side-effects as these are chemical formulations, which may interfere with the normal chemical process of the body.
In each of the case the condition may worsen and may even lead to death of the individual.
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 11th Jun, 2015, 04:24: PM
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
- how is vaccine helpful to prevent the occurrence of diseases
- How vaccines work?
- can leavening agents replace microbes in a dish? why are microorganisms reffered to as cleaning crew & nutrient replenishers
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number