Why Mn in +4 State is very stable.
Asked by aaa | 28th Nov, 2014, 11:42: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
The EC of Mn+4 is :
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 1st Dec, 2014, 12:32: PM
- actinide and actinide contraction refers to
- pls explain
- Give solubility order for alkali metal oxides.
- Give solubility order for i) alkali metal bicarbonates, ii) silver halides.
- Pl ans fast ..n all the parts pl experts
- Why zeff equivalent to screening effect for Fe Co and ni
- Why zeff greater than screening effect for sc, ti,vn,cr and Mn
- A green oxide of chromium A on fusion with KOH and KNO3, gives a yellow compound B. The aqueous solution of B on acidification with diluted H2SO4 gives an Orange coloured compound C. Identify A,B,C and write down balanced chemical equations involved.
- why cu 1 compounds are white and diamagnetic and cu 2 compounds are coloured and paramagnetic
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number