Why Mesozoic era is called golden period of reptiles?
Asked by rushabhjain.avv | 15th Mar, 2019, 04:29: PM
The Mesozoic era is called the age of reptiles because this is when dinosaurs dominated the Earth. When a mass extinction occurred, it killed off all of the dinosaurs and was one of the largest in the history of the Earth.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Mar, 2019, 09:24: PM
- Which was the first organism on the earth?
- what is molecular phylogeny ?
- Speciation and their factor defination
- What factors could lead to the rise of a new species?
- What are the factors that help in the creation of a new species?
- Note on lamarckiam
- Write short note on. Lamarckism
- Define micro evolution and speciation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number