Why is tumbler not made up of cotton ?Give valid reason and mention the properties
Asked by adititam0682 | 7th Aug, 2018, 03:58: PM
As generally tumbler is used to store liquids and tumbler made up of cotton cannot be used to store liquids.
Therefore tumbler is made up of metal, plastic or glass.
Answered by Varsha | 7th Aug, 2018, 04:15: PM
- WHAT IS SORTING OF MATERIALS
- Why do solid have a fixed shape
- Define matter?
- You are given two materials A and B. The material A can be compressed easily while material B cannot be compressed easily. What can you say about the hardness of these two given materials?
- Group the following materials on the basis of whether they are lustrous or not. Gold earrings, plastic bag, newspaper, copper wire
- You are given an object A. State the 3 important properties of materials which you can use to describe the object.
- Write any 2 points of difference between transparent and opaque materials.
- Classify the following materials as hard and soft. (a) Wood (b) Cotton (c) Stone (d) Sponge
- What is the importance of oxygen gas and carbon dioxide gas dissolved in water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number