why is the mitochondian called the powerhouse of the cell?
Asked by tanyagupta | 4th Mar, 2008, 02:26: PM
Mitochondria contain respiratory enzymes which oxidize glucose and provide energy to the cell for various metabolic processes.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:16: PM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number