Why is staining of stomata done before applying glycerine?
Asked by B P | 17th Sep, 2016, 10:03: PM
Staining increases the contrast and enhances the visibility of complex epidermal and other features. Because of the staining, stomata, cytoplasm, nuclei and the demarcation between cells can be clearly observed.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2016, 10:05: AM
- Q4) State which of the following statements are false. Rewrite the correct statements, if false: i.Air is all around. ii.Air cannot be compressed. iii.Nitrogen is the major component of air iv.Aquatic animals do not breathe the air dissolve in water. v.All living organisms breathe air to remain alive.
- what is difference between respiration and breathing
- what is mean by respiration
- the bark are living. How do they get Oxygen and release Carbon Dioxide ?
- What features do the respiratory structure in organisms possess ?
- Explain NADPH.
- how respiration is a catabolic process?
- Hi topper learning, Mam what to do when differentiation of aerobic and anaerobic respiration is of 5 marks and each point is of 1 mark. This site has helped me a lot to score more than 90 percent.I hope you will help me. thanking you, Nakshatra, Regards
- Is respiration a decomposition reaction?Why?
- how many types of respiration are there?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number