Why is sewage said to be a complex mixture?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Sewage contains many substances in it like suspended solids, organic and inorganic impurities, nutrients, saprotrophic and disease causing bacteria and other microbes. Hence it is said to be a complex mixture.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Define sewage
- What dangers result from improper storm water drainge system in a city?
- List the ways in wastewater present in sewage is generated and the kind of contaminants present in each?
- How can contamination of drinking water occur from sewage even in a covered drainage system?
- what problem can arise due to improper drainage?
- why is cholera outbreak common after floods?
- Name two organic impurities present in sewage.
- Open drain system for swaggers deposit is a health hazard explain with suitable example
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number