Why is Monera considered to be the kingdom which evolved first?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Apr, 2016, 08:44: AM
Monera shows the most primitive and simplest characters like single cells and prokaryotic nature, hence they are considered to be the first evolved kingdom.
Answered by | 28th Apr, 2016, 10:44: AM
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
- why br yophytas are known as amphians of the plant kingdom
- 1. divide The Kingdom Monera 2. Divide by Kingdom Protista 3. Divide the kingdom fungi 4. Divide the kingdom plantae 5. Divide the kingdom animalia
- what are bacteria and fungi classified along with plants
- Give any four features of plants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number