Why is mitochondria called the powerhouse of the cell ?
Asked by vijai.kishan | 24th May, 2020, 11:06: AM
Mitochondria is called power House of the cells because they carry out the process of aerobic respiration and generate the energy molecules (ATP or adenosine triphosphate) for cell operation.
Answered by Varsha | 24th May, 2020, 03:00: PM
- oxygen is used for - of food
- Is Lactic acid and ethyl alcohol same?
- in the absence of oxygen and glucose breakdown into
- What is respiration
- If I was running after many days my leg was started paining then I was go to doctor doctor says that nothing happened to you after sometime you will feel better explained that
- What are pancreatic juices
- what is respiration?
- name the processes by which energy isreleasing from the digested food ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number