WHY IS IT SAID THAT INVOLVEMENT OF A SINGLE PARENT IN ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION IS ADVANTAGEOUS ?
Asked by sommya naberia | 15th May, 2014, 12:52: PM
A single parent is involved in asexual reproduction is advantageous because it is that only one parent is needed for reproduction, so it is very sure that the offspring would be born.They have identical characteristics as their parents.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th May, 2014, 08:39: AM
- 1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba? 2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
- What is tissue culture in Asexual reproduction?
- what is the difference between fragmentation and regeneration.?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number